A Brief List of Current and Upcoming Events at Immanuel Lutheran Church
- 92nd Street Y Street Fair, Sunday, September 14th, 2014
Immanuel will have tables adjacent to our church building at this year's 92nd Street Y Street Fair on Lexington Avenue, raising money for our roof project by selling donated items and offering information to passersby on our congregation and its history. Our main liturgy that day will be at 6:00 p.m. so that those who have worked at the fair can attend, and we'll also have a simple but full service of Holy Communion at 11:00 a.m.
- Monday Evening Bible Class, 6:30 p.m., Mondays, Starting September 22
Our topic is "The Gospel According to Saint Mark." The class is held in the Martin Luther Room, which is two doors to the right of our church steps, at 122 East 88th Street. The class will take place most Monday evenings, but you may wish to call the office to verify any particular Monday (212-289-8128).
- ARTEK Early Music Ensemble 2013-2014 Season
The ARTEK early music ensemble, led by Immanuel's Music Director Gwendolyn Toth, has many concerts upcoming, some of which will take place at Immanuel Lutheran Church. For the full schedule and details as well as ticketing information, please visit the ARTEK website.
- Our Meals-on-Heels program needs volunteers. Please click here for more details.
- Spiritual Direction Group led by Pastor Carol Fryer, every other Monday from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. (Currently on break.)
This prayer group is meeting in our Martin Luther Room. Contact the office for more details.
For more details on these and other events occurring at Immanuel Lutheran Church, please read the latest edition of our newsletter, the Immanuel Messenger.
News & Events
Phone & Email
Immanuel Lutheran Church
122 E. 88th Street
New York, NY 10128